Technicote Exhibits at Wine Show in Sacramento, CA
Technicote exhibited at this year’s Unified Wine & Grape Symposium at the Sacramento Convention Center January 26-27, 2011 for the 14th year in a row. Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth!
The Unified Wine & Grape Symposium, now in its 17th year, is the largest wine and grape conference in the nation, representing the entire industry. The conference combines a two-day trade show with a wide array of seminars, providing up to date and relevant information on the shape of the grape growing and winemaking industry.
Top 3 questions asked at the Technicote booth:
- Q: My wine label won’t stay on the bottle when wet or in ice. Do you have a solution?
- A: Yes, our IP400 (“Ice Proof”) adhesive works great for this application. We had two wine bottles sitting in ice/water the duration of the show and the labels didn’t budge. People were impressed!
- Q: Do you have any “green” wine labels?
- A: Yes, our 60# uncoated Matte Litho wet strength wine label facestock is 100% PCW (post consumer waste), at no extra cost!
- Q: Do you have anything that I can print on my digital printer?
- A: Yes, our current digital portfolio includes:
- 60# Digital Semigloss
- 60# Digital Semigloss with Dry Edge
- 60# Digital Kromekote
- 60# Matte Litho WS
- 2 mil Digital Clear BOPP
- 2.3 mil Digital White BOPP
Additional digital label products coming soon in April, 2011!
As a reminder, all Technicote wine label products are manufactured locally at our Corona, CA plant. This allows us to provide faster turnaround and exceptional customer service.
If you would like a Wine Label Product Guide or more information on any of our products, please contact your local sales representative today. Technicote looks forward to seeing you in Sacramento next year at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium, January 26-27, 2012.