Why over-engineer your project by using an unnecessary and costly facestock? Technicote offers two lines of polypropylene labels that meet the demands of many labels, especially prime labels, require durability, fatigue- and moisture-resistance and dimensional stability. Technicote’s Pearl Polypropylene Label products successfully meet all of those demands with 2.3 mil and 2.6 mil options while our non-topcoated Storm Label Products are perfect for HP Indigo printers and when overlaminating. Plus, the printability and quality of both Pearl and Storm products create an excellent appearance on shelf—providing your clients with a quality product that stands out in the prime market.
Pearl Polypropylene Label Products
• Pearl top-coated 2.3 mil—which uses our multi-layer film with a cavitated core—and Pearl 2.6 mil is an industry leader for a general purpose film.
• Pearl products have 80% opacity and a glossy white/pearl look.
• It provides the stiffness necessary for label dispensing, diecutting and stripping well on press.
• Pearl offers tremendous printability with water, solvent and UV based inks on flexo, gravue, UV Letterpress and rotary screen printing systems.
For the full list of available items, download our Pearl Polypropylene Label Products Brochure.
Storm Polypropylene Label Products
• Storm products are available in white and clear gloss. Our clear labels offer outstanding clarity and high gloss. Our white label has an 80% opacity and appealing whiteness.
• Technicote Storm labels make products’ shelf appeal pop with excellent printing and effects.
• Our labels provide stiffness for label dispensing, diecutting and stripping on press.
• Our Storm Polypropylene is perfect for HP Indigo presses and labels that are corona-treated and overlaminated.
For the full list of available items, download our Storm Polypropylene Label Products brochure.
Customization and Service
Technicote can customize Pearl and Storm Polypropylene Label products for your specific needs through unique combinations of facestocks, adhesives, and liners. Some of our offerings are trim-free but many are part of Tech25—Technicote’s leading custom coat program with roll lengths as low as 2,500′.
Part of a Vast Line of Polypropylene Products
Technicote has one of the largest selections of Prime Polypropylene items available in the industry. Check out our complete line here!